I have a deep appreciation for differences in the way people process and perceive what goes on around them. I am intrigued with the impact this has on their emotional and physical wellbeing. When we discard that which no longer serves us, we are able to fully participate in life. I believe in the value of taking the time to understand the interplay between our thoughts, our behaviors and how they affect our physical and mental state.
I have worked with people for my entire career, first as an educator, teaching k-12. My work as a teacher, followed by my life experience as a mother, naturally immersed me in the science of learning and behavior. I have a deep interest in the way people learn and a fascination with the mind body connection.
I believe deeply in the connection between the mind, body and energy body. This belief led me to my study of Kundalini yoga. Today my therapy practice is a gestalt of my professional training and life experience. I draw from my expertise in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Emotional Freedom Techniques, Faster EFT, Matrix Reimprinting and Kundalini Yoga.
I also co-facilitate AAMET EFT courses with Annabel Fisher and Sophie St-Pierre. For upcoming classes and workshops, click on eftworkshopsandtraining.com
- FasterEFT Adv, Skills to Change Institute
- EFT level 3, Association of Advanced Meridian Energy Techniques
- Certified Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner
- Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist RCH
- Registered Clinical Counseling Hypnotherapist RCCH
- Certified Kundalini Yoga Instructor
- Bachelor of Arts, Education Ryder University, Princeton NJ. SummaCum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa Award
- Governor’s Award for Education